- This event has passed.
Negotiating With Emotional Intelligence – Monday, 21 May 2018 – Book now for Goulburn
April 11, 2018 - May 13, 2018
Negotiating With Emotional Intelligence
Negotiating with others is often a high wire balancing act. It requires patience, attentiveness and sometimes more than a dash of courage. To be truly effective as a negotiator we also need to be emotionally intelligent.
If we are, we can maintain our equilibrium no matter how others behave, we can find ways of getting them onlside and we can still get to where we need to be.
This workshop explores
- the crucial elements and applications of emotional intelligence;
- how to identify when it is your behaviour that is triggering communications or negotiation breakdown and what to do about it;
- practical ways of negotiating with integrity, sensitivity and tact;
- how to implement emotionally intelligent strategies that balance the need for outcomes with the relations needs of those involved;
- applying emotional intelligence in large scale and coss cultural settings.
About the Facilitator
Rhian Williams is a Canberra based facilitator ad dispute management practitioner with over 21 yesars experience working with the government, buisness and not for profit sectors. She is also a practising artist and her first children’s picture book is soom to be published by Walker Books.
BOOK NOW FOR GOULBURN: www.eventbrite.com.au/e/negotiating-with-emotional-intelligence-tickets-44824987745
BOOK NOW FOR PICTON: www.eventbrite.com.au/e/negotiating-with-emotional-intelligence-tickets-44825825250
For more information about this workshop call 02 48213350 or email email@example.com