Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Aloysius Church at The Oaks

St Aloysius_Oaks

St. Aloysius Church was built from 1845 and opened by Archdeacon McEnroe. When the Burragorang Valley was flooded, the Stations of the Cross from St Joseph’s Church, Burragorang were relocated here, and R.C. Graves from St. Paulinus & St. Joseph’s, Burragorang, were relocated to the adjoining cemetery.