Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Mathews Anglican Church- The Oaks

St Matthews- The OaksSt. Mathews Anglican Church c.1838/39: Built by the families of John Wild of Vanderville and Major Russell of Orthez for their servants and families, it is constructed of local timber. Archival photos show the church to have been originally L. shaped but it had to be extensively renovated in 1923 due to damage by white ants.

The church was renovated again in 1891 by The Oaks Historical Society volunteers.

The cemetery contains some interesting headstones, including that of First Fleeter, Henry Kable, and caskets removed from Burragorang Valley before it was flooded for the Warragamba Dam.