For more information and advice on the many activities and experiences on offer in Wollondilly, please visit the Wollondilly Visitor Information Centre. Here, you will find maps and brochures of many of the attractions within the region, as well as essential information on the region.
You can also purchase your National Parks passes and NSW Fisheries License from the Visitor Information Centre along with a range of saltwater and freshwater fishing guides, and fishing rules and regulations. We have a range of local merchandise for sale.
We are pleased to announce access to public Wi-Fi at the Visitor Information Centre.
The Visitor Information Centre is open:
Monday-Friday 8am – 4pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays – 10am – 2pm.
44 – 60 Menangle Street, Picton, NSW, 2571
Phone – 02 4677 8313
RV Dump Points and Short Stay Site
Wollondilly Shire Council is pleased to provide RV Dump Points at the following locations:
- Warragamba– Warragamba Recreation Reserve, Warradale Road, Warragamba, NSW, 2752
- RV Short Stay Site – Farnsworth Avenue, Warragamba, NSW, 2572.- Open 7 days
– Free 48 hour parking for self contained recreational vehicles only (maximum length 12.5 mtrs)
– Designated parking areas
– Boom gate access sunset to sunrise
- Appin- Appin Park Reserve, 100 Appin Road, Appin, NSW, 2560
- Picton- Walton Lane, Picton, NSW, 2571
*No overnight stay facilities available at Appin and Picton sites.
*RV Short Stay Site available maximum two nights (48hrs).