Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

undefined

Attractions

Wollondilly Heritage Centre

The Wollondilly Heritage Centre, was built in 1988 on one acre of land donated by Wollondilly Shire Council. Run by volunteers from The Oaks Historical…

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie
Wollondilly Heritage Centre

Yerranderie Silver Mine Village

Yerranderie Private Town is one of NSW’s most authentic, unchanged silver mining ghost towns, having been carefully preserved to retain its historic past

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

The Convent at The Oaks

The Oaks Convent opened in 1906 for the Sisters of St. Joseph. It was designed by Camden builder, G. Furner, and built by local builders,…

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Mathew’s Anglican Church

St Mathew’s Anglican Church c.1838/39: Built by the families of John Wild of Vanderville and Major Russell of Orthez for their servants and families, it…

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Luke’s Anglican Church at The Oaks

St. Lukes Anglican Church was built circa 1892. The widow of John Benton Wild, Emmeline Wild, donated 100 acres of Vanderville for the establishment of…

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Aloysius Church at The Oaks

St. Aloysius Church was built from 1845 and opened by Archdeacon McEnroe. When the Burragorang Valley was flooded, the Stations of the Cross from St…

  • Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie