The railway viaduct is a heritage-listed railway viaduct over the Stonequarry Creek located in Picton. It was designed by John Whitton as the Engineer-in-Chief for Railways and was built from 1863 to 1867 by Murnin and Brown.
The Viaduct can be seen from Webster Street or Picton Avenue and is a great photo opportunity. It has five 12.2 metre arches and is 84.1 metres long. The Viaduct’s highest point is 23.8 metres above the creek bed. Construction took several years and it is now the oldest existing stone archway over water in NSW still in use.