Belimbla Park, The Oaks, Oakdale, Nattai, Burragorang, Yerranderie

St Luke’s Anglican Church at The Oaks

The local village Church

The widow of John Benton Wild, Emmeline Wild, donated 100 acres of Vanderville land to establish a village in 1858 that became part of what is known today as The Oaks.

The original Church of England, St Matthews, was situated too far from the village and so St Lukes Anglican Church was built around 1892 to service the town.