For more information and advice on the many activities and experiences on offer in Wollondilly, call into the Wollondilly Visitor Information Centre. Chat to a friendly local, they’re a wealth of local knowledge and will give you the insights you need to get the most out of your visit. Pick up maps, brochures and use our free public Wi-Fi. Whether it’s help with finding an attraction, accommodation or where to eat and drink we are happy to help.
The Visitor Information Centre is open 7 days from 10am – 2pm.
44 – 60 Menangle Street, Picton, NSW, 2571
Phone – 02 4677 8313
RV Dump Points
Wollondilly Shire Council is pleased to provide RV Dump Points at the following locations:
- Warragamba– Warragamba Recreation Reserve, Warradale Road, Warragamba, NSW, 2752
- Appin- Appin Park Reserve, 100 Appin Road, Appin, NSW, 2560
- Picton- Walton Lane, Picton, NSW, 2571
RV Short Stay Site
- RV Short Stay Site – Farnsworth Avenue, Warragamba, NSW, 2572.- Open 7 days- Free 48 hour parking for self contained recreational vehicles only (maximum length 12.5 mtrs)- Designated parking areas- Boom gate access sunset to sunrise
*No overnight stay facilities available at Appin and Picton sites.
*RV Short Stay Site available maximum two nights (48hrs).
- For more information about the Warragamba RV Short Stay Site, have a look at the brochure.